CrewBoss™ 7.0 oz. (Tecasafe) Brush Pant
Wildland firefighters have depended on the quality and comfort of the CrewBoss Brush Pant for decades, and the CrewBoss Spruce Tecasafe Pant is a comfortable and cost-effective garment that delivers flash fire and electric arc protection. These pants are made of inherently flame-resistant fibers, so protection won’t ever wash or wear out. Moreover, they are certified to meet and exceed the current NFPA 1977 Standards.
Over the years, we have made adjustments and added features based on real feedback from the fire line. However, this is the same classic design you have always loved at its heart. No other brush pant has such a long history of trusted toughness.
CrewBoss Spruce Tecasafe Pant Features:
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort.
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2″ web belts.
- Two generous rear pockets.
- Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets.
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut.
- Original crotch reinforcement panel.
- Unidirectional cargo pockets prevent snagging
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance.
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure.
- Nomex® thread throughout.
- Stress points bartacked at 38 locations for maximum durability.
- Available in sizes Small through 3XL.
- Available in Spruce only
The scientists at TenCate Protective Fabrics USA developed an exceptional blend of fibers that provide Active Moisture Management. This moves moisture away from the wearer while generating an evaporative cooling effect in warmer environments and regulates temperature in cooler climates.
Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology is a hypoallergenic textile that’s extremely comfortable and easy to wear. The fabric arrives soft with ergonomic performance so there’s no break-in period, easy donning and doffing, and no chaffing or irritation during extended wear. Inherently flame-resistant, the protection comes “built-in” and will never wash or wear out. Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology is engineered as a more durable and comfortable option for chemically treated wildland fabrics.