CrewBoss™ 7.0 oz. (Tecasafe) Brush Pant
For decades wildland firefighters have depended on the quality and comfort of the CrewBoss Brush Pant. Over the years we have made adjustments and added features based on real feedback from the fire line. However, at its heart this is the same classic design that you have always loved. No other brush pant has such a long history of trusted toughness.
The 7 oz. Tecasafe® Plus Brush Pant is a comfortable and cost effective garment that delivers flash fire and electric arc protection. This pant is made of inherently flame resistant fibers so protection won’t ever wash or wear out. This Pant is certified to meet and exceed the current NFPA 1977 Standard.
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort.
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2″ web belts.
- Two generous rear pockets.
- Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets.
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut.
- Original crotch reinforcement panel.
- Unidirectional cargo pockets prevent snagging
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance.
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure.
- Nomex® thread throughout.
- Stress points bartacked at 38 locations for maximum durability.
- Available in sizes Small through 3XL.
- Available in Spruce only
The scientists at TenCate Protective Fabrics USA developed an exceptional blend of fibers that provide Active Moisture Management. This moves moisture away from the wearer while generating an evaporative cooling effect in warmer environments, and regulates temperature in cooler climates.
Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology is a hypoallergenic textile that’s extremely comfortable and easy to wear. The fabric arrives soft with ergonomic performance so there’s no break-in period, easy donning and doffing, and no chaffing or irritation during extended wear. Inherently flame-resistant so the protection comes “built in” and will never wash or wear out, Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology is engineered as a more durable and comfortable option to chemically treated wildland fabrics.