CrewBoss™ 6.8 oz (NOMEX) Brush Pant – Spruce Green is the nation’s #1 wildland fire fighter’s brush pant. Rugged, good-looking, and ready for action, Crew Boss delivers the utmost comfort in a full-fit design, with plenty of oversized pockets to store those important firefighter personal items. It’s the best of both worlds in a single ready-for-action fire pant.
All Crew Boss protective clothing has passed a battery of tests that include; flame resistance, radiant protective performance, seam and fabric strength, laundering, and shrinkage resistance to earn the coveted UL label. Please call us for a quote regarding station orders.
GSA pricing is available from LineGear on all Crew Boss products.
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
- 6.8 oz. Nomex® IIIA
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort.
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2″ web belts.
- Two generous rear pockets.
- Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets.
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut.
- Original crotch reinforcement panel.
- Unidirectional cargo pockets prevent snagging
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance.
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure.
- Nomex® thread throughout.
- Stress points bartacked at 38 locations for maximum durability.
- Available in waist sizes Small through 3XL.
- Available in Spruce only.
Waist sizes: Small=27-30″ | Medium=31-34″ | Large=35-38″ | XLarge=30-42″ | XXLarge=43-46″ | XXXLarge=47-50″
Tried and true, Nomex has been the standard in FR fabrics for half a century. Garments made from Nomex are inherently flame-resistant and won’t melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. The thermal protection offered by Nomex is permanent and cannot be washed out or worn away.
A key factor in Nomex’s thermal protection is that it carbonizes and thickens when exposed to intense heat. This increases the protective barrier between the heat source and the skin, minimizing burn injuries. This tough protective barrier stays supple and flexible until it cools, which gives you valuable extra seconds of protection when you need it most.