CrewBoss™ ELITE Dual Comp Pant 6.8 oz. (Nomex)
Certified for both station and wildland use, the new dual compliant CrewBoss Elite Pant was designed to combine a more ergonomic fit with increased function. With a more tailored fit than our standard Brush Pant, the Elite Pant incorporates features like reinforced, articulated knees for a great range of motion and an elastic side waist panels for freedom and comfort. The pocket design incorporates deep slash pockets with an overlaying cap to provide room for everything you need.
- Certified to NFPA 1977 and 1975
- Oversized, extra deep front slash pockets
- Stress points bar tacked at 38 locations for maximum durability
- Exclusive crotch reinforcement panel
- Internal Smartphone pocket
- Internal BDU divider pocket
- Pleated cargo pockets with drain holes
- Reinforced, articulated knees
- Two generous rear pockets
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut
- Nomex® thread throughout
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with self-fabric for heat resistance
- 6.8 oz. Nomex® IIIA Navy blue
- 6.8 oz. Nomex® IIIA Black
- (This is a non-stock item)
Every aspect of the CrewBoss Elite Pant was carefully crafted to look and feel just right. These pants incorporate years of user driven changes, and our own unique design innovations, resulting in unmatched functionality and ruggedness. With a more tailored fit than our Classic Brush Pant, the Elite Pant minimizes drag when moving through rough terrain and thick undergrowth. This more athletic design has the added benefit of making you look really good, in the field or in the station.
Tried and true, Nomex has been the standard in FR fabrics for half a century. Garments made from Nomex are inherently flame-resistant and won’t melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. The thermal protection offered by Nomex is permanent, and cannot be washed out or worn away.
A key factor in the thermal protection Nomex provides is that it carbonizes and thickens when exposed to intense heat. This increases the protective barrier between the heat source and the skin, minimizing burn injuries. This tough protective barrier stays supple and flexible until it cools, which gives you valuable extra seconds of protection when you need it most.