Crew Boss Dual-Compliant 6.8 oz. Nomex IIIA® Stationwear / Brush Pants
Western Shelter leads the industry with it’s Crew Boss BDU fire pants that are dual certified by Underwriters Laboratories for use as both stationwear and wildland wear. This is the pant used most often for departments deciding to use single layering wildland pants.
This dual compliance (NFPA 1977 and 1975) means you can now bring the comfort, fit and function of the country’s best-selling BDU fire pant to the Navy Blue Nomex® everyday stationwear customer. Your firehouse customers no longer need to maintain a second set of pants for when they are called out on a brush fire, rescue call, or wildland fire line.
Rugged, good looking and ready for action, Crew Boss is versatile stationwear that delivers the utmost comfort in a full-fit design, with plenty of oversized pockets to store those important firefighter personal items. It’s the best of both worlds in a single ready-for-action fire pant. Take advantage of this great opportunity to expand your protective apparel sales.
Effective immediately, all Navy Blue Nomex® Crew Boss fire pants produced by Western Shelter will carry a UL dual-certification label.All other colors of Crew Boss Nomex® pants will be labeled with the UL dual-certification upon request.
All Crew Boss protective clothing has passed a battery of tests that include; flame resistance, radiant protective performance, seam and fabric strength, laundering and shrinkage resistance to earn the coveted UL label. Please call for a quote regarding station orders.
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2″ web belts
- Two generous rear pockets
- Oversized, extra deep front slash pockets
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut
- Exclusive crotch reinforcement panel
- Unidirectional bellow thigh pockets with full flap closures
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance
- Self locking brass zippered fly with snap closure
- Nomex® thread throughout to insure the strongest seams possible
- Stress points bartacked at 10 locations for maximum durability