In stock items typically ship out of our warehouse within 1-2 business days. Custom items may take 4 to 6 weeks. Some items may ship directly to you from our vendor partners. Shipping estimates do not include transit time.
LineGear.com wants to ensure that your products arrive on time and in good shape. UPS Ground delivery is used for most orders. This requires a physical street address, not a PO Box.
Most packages are sent using a tracking or delivery confirmation method. Smaller packages may be sent via US Mail.
LineGear reserves the right to contact customers about increased shipping costs associated with bulky orders that result in higher than normal freight costs which are not covered by the system’s standard calculated freight. The customer will be notified before the order is fulfilled and you will have the opportunity to approve or reject the revised freight. A rejection of the revised freight will result in a cancellation of the order.
If you require your package sooner than standard delivery, LineGear offers expedited delivery options. Expedited orders of in-stock items received prior to 1:00pm PST are prioritized and will be shipped out the same day. Expedited orders received after 1:00pm PST will be shipped out the following business day. Business days of operation are Monday – Friday.
Our Expedited Delivery service offers the following commitment levels:
- Three Day Delivery
- Two Day Delivery
- Next Day Delivery
We cannot offer expedited delivery on out-of-stock or drop ship items.
Expedited Delivery cannot be guaranteed outside the contiguous United States. Please contact customer service for additional information.
Alaska and Hawaii customers MUST ship 2 Day at minimum.
LineGear will refund or exchange any new, unused merchandise that is returned within 30 days of purchase from LineGear Fire & Rescue Equipment. Merchandise must be in the original product packing and in resalable condition. Exchanges will incur additional shipping charges. No exchanges and/or returns are authorized for custom or special orders as those sales are final. Shipping costs will also be refunded by LineGear if the return is a result of our error.
How to Return an Item:
- All items being returned must include a Return Authorization Number (RA #). This number will provide us with the information we need to process the return in a timely manner. You may obtain an RA number in one of two ways:
- Call LineGear at (800) 466-7574 and one of our sales representatives will be happy to assist you.
- E-mail LineGear at sales@LineGear.com and a sales representative will answer your inquiry within a timely manner.
- Repack the item(s) and write the RA# on the outside of the shipping box you are sending your item(s) back in. Please include inside the box your instructions and your full name and current ship to address.
- You can ship the item(s) back via your preferred method, and we recommend insuring the package for your protection. LineGear is not responsible for return shipments that are lost or misdirected in shipping. Your return can only be valid for items actually received back in our warehouse.
Send Returns to:
LineGear Fire & Rescue Equipment
23121 Antonio Pkwy #125
Ranch Santa Margarita, CA 92688
NOTE: Returns and/or exchanges on food items will not be accepted for any reason.
No exchanges and/or returns are authorized for custom/special orders as all sales are final with those purchases.
Manufacturer’s warranties apply to some products. Some warranty items may need to be returned directly to the manufacturer and LineGear may help facilitate that process. Keep in mind, warranty issues are given immediate attention by LineGear, however the manufacturer will control the process and time frame.
LineGear is not responsible for products purchased and stored in your cache for later use. We strongly recommend that you inspect all items, try clothing on for appropriate size and field test equipment before storing your purchases in your cache. If you need to exchange clothing for a different size or find any issue with a product, please call us right away for an exchange/replacement as we are unable to accept returns on products purchased after 30 days.
We will return or exchange unworn boots that are returned to us within 30 days of receipt. To be considered unworn boots must have been worn only indoors on carpet. No exchange and/or returns are authorized for custom boot orders.