CrewBoss™ (Advance) Kevlar Brush Pant – Spruce
The 60/40 blend of Kevlar and Nomex® gives the 7 oz. Advance ripstop fabric has a toughness that cannot be beaten. The superior durability and abrasion resistance of the Kevlar fibers and the trusted thermal protection of Nomex® create a Brush Pant that will stay strong for years on the fire line.
- Certified to NFPA 1977 Standards
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort.
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2″ web belts.
- Two generous rear pockets.
- Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets.
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut.
- Original crotch reinforcement panel.
- Unidirectional cargo pockets prevent snagging
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance.
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure.
- Nomex® thread throughout.
- Stress points bartacked at 38 locations for maximum durability.
- Available in sizes Small through 3XL.
- Available in Spruce
Tencate’s Advance fabric combines the trusted fire protection of Nomex with the legendary strength of Kevlar. While it may not be bullet proof, Advance is about as close as you will get to brush proof. Garments made with Advance are ideal for the roughest of terrain, and situations where your gear absolutely needs to last.