CrewBoss™ 6.0 OZ (NOMEX) IIIA Brush Pants continue to be the first choice of professional fire fighters from across the country. Superior fit and unsurpassed durability, the Crew Boss Brush Pant remains the standard of the industry. Every garment is built to meet or exceed the requirements of the NFPA 1977 standard on protective clothing for wildland fire fighting and are third party certified by Underwriters laboratories. All Crew Boss protective clothing has passed a battery of tests that include; flame resistance, radiant protective performance, seam and fabric strength, laundering and shrinkage resistance to earn the coveted UL label. Please call for a quote regarding station orders.
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort.
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2″ web belts.
- Two generous rear pockets.
- Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets.
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut.
- Original crotch reinforcement panel.
- Unidirectional cargo pockets prevent snagging
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance.
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure.
- Nomex® thread throughout.
- Stress points bartacked at 38 locations for maximum durability.
- Available in waist sizes Small through 3XL.
Waist sizes: Small=27-30″ | Medium=31-34″ | Large=35-38″ | XLarge=30-42″ | XXLarge=43-46″ | XXXLarge=47-50″
NOT A STOCK ITEM
Tried and true, Nomex® has been the standard in FR fabrics for half a century. Garments made from Nomex are inherently flame-resistant and won’t melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. The thermal protection offered by Nomex is permanent, and cannot be washed out or worn away.
A key factor in the thermal protection Nomex provides is that it carbonizes and thickens when exposed to intense heat. This increases the protective barrier between the heat source and the skin, minimizing burn injuries. This tough protective barrier stays supple and flexible until it cools, which gives you valuable extra seconds of protection when you need it most.