Coaxsher Vector Wildland Fire Pant Navy
Day or night – the Vector Wildland Fire Pant craves the fire line. Nomex IIIA material provides maximum comfort, protection, and durability. Materials and design provide great moisture management keeping you cool and comfortable. Hand crafted for excellent fit and maneuverability. Seamless underside keeps chafing on the sidelines. Back, front, and cargo pockets provide more than enough areas to stash your personal goods.
- Minimize chafing with our new underside pattern design
- Aggressively cut for maximum mobility
- Double reinforced in high-stress areas to take the abuse
- Super tough black oxidized YKK fly zipper assures a long life
- Double closure system with Mil-Spec Velcro and melamine button makes a solid closure system which gives redundancy and reliability in the field
- UL® Dual Certified to current NFPA 1977 & 1975 Specifications
- Backed by our 100% Guarantee
- Nomex IIIA 6.0 oz.