CrewBoss™ (Advance) Kevlar Brush Pant
The 60/40 blend of Kevlar and Nomex® give the 7 oz. Advance ripstop fabric a toughness that cannot be beat. The superior durability and abrasion resistance of the Kevlar fibers and the trusted thermal protection of Nomex® create a Brush Pant that will stay strong for years on the fire line.
- Certified to NFPA 1977 Standards
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort.
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2″ web belts.
- Two generous rear pockets.
- Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets.
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut.
- Original crotch reinforcement panel.
- Unidirectional cargo pockets prevent snagging
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance.
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure.
- Nomex® thread throughout.
- Stress points bartacked at 38 locations for maximum durability.
- Available in waist sizes Small through 3XL.
- Available in Navy
Waist sizes: Small=27-30″ | Medium=31-34″ | Large=35-38″ | XLarge=30-42″ | XXLarge=43-46″ | XXXLarge=47-50″
(This is a non-stock item)