Bullard Full Brim Wildland Helmet
Helmet Model FH911HR
Bullard’s Wildland helmets are specifically engineered to meet the special needs of wildland/forestry firefighters. Manufactured from heat-resistant thermoplastic for superior impact and penetration protection, Wildfire helmets meet and exceed the performance specifications of NFPA 1977-1998. It also exceeds all major state fire codes for wildland firefighting.
- Full-brim style for additional protection from harmful ultraviolet rays, glare, moisture, and dust.
- Thermoplastic outer shell
- Choice of standard six-point suspension or Sure-Lock ratchet headband
- Features goggle retainer clips and reflective stripes
- A replaceable brow pad is easy to remove for washing
- Green under-brim decal to reduce glare
- Optional Nomex ear/neck/face protector
- Colors: Red, Yellow, Black, White
As a company, Bullard focuses on quality and maintains ISO9001 certification. Moreover, Bullard is a fifth-generation family-owned business delivering innovation that inspires safety when and how workers around the globe need it.