Bullard Wildland Helmet – Full Brim
Helmet Model FH911HR
Bullard’s Wildfire helmets are specifically engineered to meet the special needs of wildland/forestry firefighters. Manufactured from heat-resistant thermoplastic for superior impact and penetration protection, Wildfire helmets meet and exceed the performance specifications of NFPA 1977-1998. Also exceeds all major state fire codes for wildland firefighting.
- Full-brim style for additional protection from harmful ultraviolet rays, glare, moisture and dust.
- Thermoplastic outer shell
- Choice of standard six point suspension or Sure-Lock ratchet headband
- Features goggle retainer clips and reflective stripes
- Replaceable brow pad is easy to remove for washing
- Green underbrim decal to reduce glare
- Optional Nomex ear/neck/face protector
- Colors: Red, Yellow, Black, White