Fire-Dex 911 Helmet Deluxe
The Fire-Dex 911 is made with a fiberglass compression-molded shell for superior flame and heat resistance, a thermal impact cap, ratchet adjustment, and an adjustable headband to fit all SCBAs.
SEI Certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1971, 2007 edition.
The Fire-Dex 911 Helmet (Deluxe) Product Features
- Superior flame and heat resistance
- Colored throughout – color cannot scratch or wear off
- Available in Black, Yellow, Red, and White.
THERMAL IMPACT CAP (INSERT)
- High-Impact Breakaway – Connected to the outer shell with hook & loop, enabling the shell to break away and the impact cap to remain on in the event of a severe impact
- Low-density Urethane foam liner adhered to the high-heat-resistant shell
- 66% cooler than helmets without an insert
SUSPENSION & HEADBAND
- Six-way overhead suspension straps make for a customized and secure fit
- Three-piece headband with ratchet assembly for easy adjustments (Adjusts 6.5” to 9”)
- Front headband height adjusts to fit all SCBA facemasks
- Nomex chinstrap with an easy one-hand release buckle and postman slide adjustment
- Stainless steel clip and D-ring hanger
Deluxe Model Includes:
- 3M™ Reflective Material L
- Lime/Silver Triple Trim Chevrons
- Leather sweatband and nape