CrewBoss™ ELITE Brush Pants 6.8 oz (Nomex)
The CrewBoss Elite Brush Pant was designed to combine a more ergonomic fit with increased function. With a more tailored fit than our Classic Brush Pant, the Elite Pant incorporates features like reinforced articulated knees for a great range of motion and elastic side waist panels for freedom and comfort. The pocket design incorporates deep slash pockets with an overlaying cap to provide room for everything you need.
- Certified to NFPA 1977
- Oversized, extra deep front slash pockets
- Stress points bar tacked at 38 locations for maximum durability
- Exclusive crotch reinforcement panel
- Internal Smartphone pocket
- Internal BDU divider pocket
- Pleated cargo pockets with drain holes
- Reinforced, articulated knees
- Two generous rear pockets
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut
- Nomex® thread throughout
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with self-fabric for heat resistance
- 6.8 oz. Nomex® IIIA
- Available in Spruce
(This is a non-stock item)
Tried and true, Nomex has been the standard in FR fabrics for half a century. Garments made from Nomex are inherently flame-resistant and won’t melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. The thermal protection offered by Nomex is permanent, and cannot be washed out or worn away.
A key factor in the thermal protection Nomex provides is that it carbonizes and thickens when exposed to intense heat. This increases the protective barrier between the heat source and the skin, minimizing burn injuries. This tough protective barrier stays supple and flexible until it cools, which gives you valuable extra seconds of protection when you need it most.