White’s all-new Fire Hybrid boot bridges the gap between traditional logger-style fire boots and the modern design often desired by today’s firefighter. Designed for an easier break-in period and enhanced footing against the unpredictable terrain of the wild, this boot is built to keep you on your feet at all times. This boot is built to meet the highest NFPA standards.
Hand-crafted with McKay Stitchdown construction in the White’s Spokane factory, the Fire Hybrid offers a block heel and side hill traction for increased stability, cleats on the heel and toe for better incline support, and military-grade 360 lugs to keep the sole free of debris. Coming to you by way of White’s top bootmakers, welcome to the next generation of fire boots.
White’s Fire Hybrid Boots Specifications:
- McKay Stitchdown Construction
- Rebuildable / Resoleable
- Full grain oil tanned leather
- 8″ high full-grain water-resistant leather upper
- Leather midsole and shank
- Built on the 610 last (has a lower arch than the 400V Smokejumper)
- White’s New Proprietary Fire & Ice white dot
- Hybrid Sole by Vibram®
- Ortholite® cushioned insert
- Fireproof Technora® thread
- Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire
Fighting in accordance with NFPA 1977-2016.
- Made in the USA with globally sourced components
- Available in whole and half sizes 7 – 13 ½ and 14, widths D and EE