Life or death. White’s Smoke Jumper Boots have often made the difference. Firefighters and smokejumpers have long depended on White’s Boots to get them through the toughest conditions. Now available in a lace-to-toe design for firm ankle support and adjustment, plus a deep-tread Vibram® outsole for excellent traction. So if your job puts your life on the line, trust in a pair of White’s Smoke Jumpers.
Hand-sewn, hand lasted, stitch-down construction provides the flexibility and comfort that cannot be achieved any other way. If you want the original boot that passed the test of time, this one’s for you. This boot is fully customizable upon request.
White’s Boots Smoke Jumper Lace-to-Toe Specifications:
- Standard in 10″ height
- Standard in Black (premium full-grain, oil-tanned, water-resistant leather) /
- Special order Brown, or Elk Tan
- Standard in Smooth Texture
- Special order Rough side Out, or Rough Cut (rough-cut design is toe, heel counter, and backstay in roughout leather, the balance of boot in smooth leather).
- Optional ANSI-approved steel toe
- Lace-to-toe design for a secure fit around the ankles
- Three rows of lock stitching for rock-solid durability
- Completely rebuildable for years of extended life and value
- Lace-in tongue guard and laces included
- Reinforced toe box
- Available sizes: 8 – 14, including half sizes widths: C, D, E, EE, F
- Meets or exceeds requirements of NFPA 1977, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, 2005 Edition
WHITE’S BOOTS ARCH EASE™ SUPPORT
Best of all, wearing a new pair of White’s will allow you to feel the extra Arch Ease™ Support missing from ordinary boots, especially when you lift heavy objects or put pressure on your feet.
To appreciate this natural phenomenon, take a moment to sit down. Now cross your legs and relax. Notice the angle formed by your leg and foot. As customarily believed, it is not a right angle. Instead, your relaxed foot points slightly downward.
Your foot’s relaxed angle is detailed in our Arch Ease™ illustration. Observe the high heel and arch supporting the foot in its natural resting position. This critical heel placement affords generous arch support when positioned well under the weight-bearing bones of the leg. Setting the heel ahead also shortens the arch, adding dramatic strength.
There’s never been anything quite like it for all-day comfort. If your feet have ever suffered at the end of the day, you’ll find new comfort in White’s Boots. Why White’s? The reason is generations old: uncommon workmanship and White’s Boots Arch Ease™ Support – a design that duplicates the natural contour of your foot.
Now, your feet will feel good at the end of a hard day! And that’s what White’s Boots are all about.