Mystery Ranch Women’s Hotshot TL Pack – NEW!
The top loading simplified and mighty sister of the HOTSHOT and now built specifically for women.
Simplified sister of the HOTSHOT, our HOTSHOT TL (Top Load) is the next generation of the trusted HOT TOP—the gas-station on your back, your pillow for that 0400 dirtnap, your BFF that carries what gets you to the next shift safe, strong, and healthy. We are now offering it in women’s-specific harnessing. It’s your home away from home and built to last.
- KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Harnessing now made specifically for women lets the wearer maintain agility and mobility while carrying 50+ lbs. for days on end.
- Framing, structure, support, durability, and adjustability are what set our load bearing Hotshot packs apart from the field of industry-standard web gear.
- Like Voltron, multiple elements combine and work in concert to form a system greater than the sum of its parts. The Fire-specific yoke features our patented Futura adjustment system that telescopically adjusts to any user’s torso length and houses a framesheet/adjuster whose aircraft-grade 7075 Aluminum stay is pre-curved to match the contour of the upper back. In the body of the bag, HDPE plastic backed by a vertically mounted fiberglass rod form the foundation of the framing, bridging between the yoke and the structure of the Fire belt. A patented lumbar system ties into the structured wings of the belt, completing load transfer through the body to anchor in the hips and core.
- Draw-cord shroud access to main compartment allows maximum volume, extreme overloads, and limited internal organization
- CAL FIRE SPEC Model Includes HYDRAPAK® 3.1L OHY Hydration Reservoir included (CAL FIRE Spec 1728 required), featuring all-black bite valve hardware, dust cover, and insulated hose
- Low-riding lumbar design for efficiency during ground-level work, whether sawyer, swamper, or scraper
- Angled pack bottom combines with compression straps to eliminate shelter slap and chafe
- Structured belt, compatible with MOLLE- or buckle-attach accessories, provides support for equipment
- Internal hydration sleeve designed around Hydrapak® 3.1L OHY reservoir; can also hold certain 5L reservoirs
- Retailored wing pockets’ low-cut front enables firefighter to reach fuel and water bottles while wearing pack
- Wing pockets hold up to three fuel bottles, three water bottles (40oz Hydroflask®, FSS bottle) or one 64oz Hydroflask® growler per side
- Redesigned lower lid-attach system secures two fuel bottles, giving a carry option where H2O contamination is a concern
- 8-10 fusees can be carried between two dedicated fusee sleeves (4-5 per side)
- Fusees fully zip away for rotor-wing crew shuttles
- External detail pocket gives easy access to small items like headlamps, flagging, and batteries
- Haul handle on upper yoke can also double as location for hanging fiber tape and flagging
- Daisy chains over shoulder pads for hanging accessories and other goods
- Standard pack sizing from XS-L—with unconventional sizing available—lets us fit all body types
- Built of custom spec’d 500D and 1000D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- AQUAGUARD® coated YKK® #10 Zippers with nickel-plated sliders provide exceptional weather-resistance and durability
- Nylon 6,6 hardware
- Nylon 6,6 webbing
- Fiberglass Stays
- UL® Certified
- CAL FIRE PPE Working Group approved to CAL FIRE Spec 1728 (CAL FIRE SPEC Model)
- ISO 9001 Manufacturer
- NFPA 1977-2016
- Gear shown inside pack not included
- Getting Your Size Women