Mystery Ranch Hot Speed Engine Pack – NFPA/CAL FIRE SPEC
Intelligent Equipment: Initial Attack Optimized, NFPA 1977 Certified.
The newest addition to our Fire line is all-inclusive and IA-ready. Designed to meet the specific needs of Engine Companies, Helitack Crews, and Overhead, the sleek HOT SPEED drops the hydration reservoir into the lumbar, maximizing ventilation while freeing valuable upper-back real estate for hose packs, saw packs, and bladder bags. Developed to meet CAL FIRE Spec 1728 and UL® Certified to NFPA 1977-2016.
The Fire-specific yoke, featuring our patented Futura system, telescopically adjusts to any torso length and promotes ventilation. The full-length adjuster within the Futura system has a mounted aluminum stay, providing more rigidity. The Fire-specific internal frame consists of a single, vertical fiberglass rod against an HDPE frame sheet. Together, these create a full-length, stiffened body panel that transfers the weight into the wings of the waist belt.
It also features a Redirect waist belt system that secures in a natural, forward pull direction that requires less effort to tighten, and with patented features and construction methods, the waist belt cants and conforms over the hips to effectively transfer and distribute the weight eliminating slippage down over the hips.
Mystery Ranch Hot Speed Pack Features:
- Zip-access main compartment
- Includes HYDRAPAK® 3.1L OHY Hydration Reservoir – insulated all-black hose, bite valve hardware, and dust cover
- Dedicated Hydration Reservoir compartment located in the lumbar
- Super-discreet storage sleeve keeps three fusees fully stowed yet ultra-accessible for those rare moments of emergency and urgency
- Sized and fully adjustable Hotshot Yoke telescopes to fit any torso length
- M-Light belt system features re-direct webbing and tensions similar to SCBAs
- Reflective striping
- 250 cu-in storage pocket for headlamp, batteries, snacks, and other essential gear
- Low-profile admin pocket for notebooks, maps, IAPs
- Double-layered Fire Shelter compartment built with additional reinforcement at key wear points
- Fire Shelter can be set up for right or left-handed deployment
- All body-facing components are built with spacer mesh materials for moisture transfer and body heat dispersion
- HOTSHOT LID compatible with an additional 300 cu-in of storage
- CAL FIRE PPE Working Group approved to CAL FIRE Spec 1728
- UL® Certified to NFPA 1977-2016
- Built of custom spec 500D and 1000D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- Uretek® coated YKK® #10 Zippers with nickel-plated sliders provide exceptional weather resistance and durability
- External seam finished with 6,6 Nylon web for extra durability
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
- Volume: 450 cu-in of storage space (250 cu-in primary storage pocket + 200 cu-in hydration pocket designed for 3 L reservoir) – Fire Shelter compartment and fusee sleeve not included in volume
- Dimensions: 11.5″x10.5″x7.25″
- Frame System: Hotshot Frame
- XSMALL IS AVAILABLE BY SPECIAL ORDER