Overgrown, Full-Featured, and Built to Last.
Designed to meet the travel needs of Hotshots and all other module types, the Mystery Ranch Flight Monster Duffel is a high volume duffel bag with low-profile compression. Multiple carry options stow for streamlined transport, whether by road or air, and the bag itself rolls to stow small when not in use. Best of all, a segregated, compressible laundry bag keeps your dirties quarantined.
Ultra-wide opening for ease of packing and access to entire bag for ease of packing and organization. The thought-out built-in compartments and pockets allow for quarantining your dirties.
- Segregated and compressible laundry bag quarantines dirties
- Designed to comply with commercial airline regulations of 62 maximum linear inches for checked baggage
- Carry options all stow securely for streamlined professionalism and air-travel safety, be it fixed-wing, rotor-wing, or a tuna-net sling-load
- Backpack straps allow for carrying over long distances and packing out of spike camp
- Haul handles for traditional carry
- Padded 2” duffel-style shoulder strap
- Orange web indicates harnessing components and stowage
- Four compression straps minimize form factor when not fully loaded
- Zippered, full length side pockets ideal for tent, sleeping pad, or other storage needs
- ID window for contact card or Red Card
- Internal detail pockets
- Interior 200d yellow liner improves visibility
- Built of custom spec’d 500D and 1000D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- Uretek® coated YKK® #10 Zippers with nickel plated sliders provide exceptional weather-resistance and durability
- External seam finished with 6,6 Nylon web for extra durability