Linescout (Hathorn Explorer) 10″ Lace-to-Toe
When you are on your feet and hard at work all day, a good pair of boots is a necessity. Linescout’s Lace-to-Toe Smoke Jumper is a hard working boot at a great value.
Life or death. White’s Smoke Jumpers have often made the difference. Firefighters and smokejumpers have long depended on White’s Smoke Jumper boots to get them through the toughest conditions. Now available in a lace-to-toe design for firm ankle support and adjustment, plus a deep-tread Vibram® outsole for excellent traction. So if your job puts your life on the line, trust in a pair of White’s Smoke Jumpers.
In accordance with NFPA 1977-2005
Meets or exceeds requirements of NFPA 1977, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, 2005 Edition
- Model H7809
- Hathorn Explorer by White’s
- NFPA Certified
- Goodyear Welted
- 10″ full grain water-resistant leather upper.
- Leather shank.
- Vibram® fire and ice white dot sole.
- Fire resistant Technora® thread.
- Built on the original 4811 Arch-Ease® Last.
- Built to last.
- Available in two widths (D and EE) and sizes 7-14 including half sizes