HexArmor Impact Resistant Extrication Gloves | EXT Rescue® 4011
The EXT Rescue Series™ 4011 glove was purpose-built to protect hands during extrication and rescue operations. With SuperFabric® brand material for level 5 cut resistance, IR-X® impact technology to protect hands from smash and impact hazards, and a hi-vis coloring for exceptional visibility, this glove is ready to serve.
- SuperFabric®* brand material palm provides ANSI/ISEA cut level A8 resistance for some of the highest cut protection available in the industry (interior layer)
- Full Impact Exoskeleton™ with high-performance IR-X® smash guards provides greater impact protection than the leading competitor
- Durable TP-X® palm with reinforced stitching pattern provides the ultimate dexterity and grip in wet/dry applications
Reinforced index finger and thumb crotch for increased longevity
- Breathable Airprene™ Velcro® cuff offers a secures fit and improved comfort.
- Hi-vis color scheme for increased visual awareness in the field
- Sizes: Small (7), Medium (8), Large (9), XLarge (10), XXLarge (11)