Veridian Fire Pro II Leather Glove
STRUCTURAL FIRE FIGHTING GLOVES
- Flame and heat resistant cowhide suede leather for overall heat protection
- Full sock FR Modacrylic liner
- Wristlet Style: 4” Black Nomex® wristlet with leather pull patch
- Gauntlet style has a 2 inch all leather cuff sewn at top of glove
- Pyrotect breathable moisture barrier is featured in all Veridian structural gloves:Fire Armor, Fire Hog & Fire Pro II
- A 3 mil barrier that is 100% waterproof, viral/chemical penetration resistant andprotects against blood borne pathogens
- Extends full-length of the glove for complete protection
Veridian gloves are made from all USA manufactured material and produced in the USA with a highly skilled work force.
ALL STRUCTURAL GLOVES: UL certified to meet or exceed current edition of NFPA 1971 Standard.