Hathorn Explorer 10″ Lace-to-Toe
When you are on your feet and hard at work all day, a good pair of boots is a necessity. Hathorn’s Lace-to-Toe Smoke Jumper is a hard working boot at a great value.
Life or death. White’s Smoke Jumpers have often made the difference. Firefighters and smokejumpers have long depended on White’s Smoke Jumper boots to get them through the toughest conditions. Now available in a lace-to-toe design for firm ankle support and adjustment, plus a deep-tread Vibram® outsole for excellent traction. So if your job puts your life on the line, trust in a pair of White’s Smoke Jumpers.
In accordance with NFPA 1977-2005
Meets or exceeds requirements of NFPA 1977, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, 2005 Edition
- Imported 5.5 – 6.5 oz. 10″ leather uppers
- Hand lasted and bottomed at the White’s Boot factory
- 9 Iron leather insole for added strength
- Machine leather welt construction for strength and ease of repair
- Leather shank for proven durability
- 9 Iron Vibram® rubber midsole for light weight
- Robus heel base for light weight
- Available in two widths (D and EE) and sizes 7-14 including half sizes