Danner® Acadia 8″
ROCK SOLID IN UNSTABLE SITUATIONS
Made in the USA, the Acadia features Danner’s famous stitchdown construction, providing a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. This boot has a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining and a combination upper of 1000 Denier nylon and full-grain leather. The Vibram Kletterlift outsole provides superior shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable – even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner’s hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Lace-to-toe provides a secure fit
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8″ height
- Men’s 65 oz, Women’s 50 oz
FULL-GRAIN POLISHABLE LEATHER & 1000 DENIER NYLON UPPER To reduce the weight of the boot, we combine our smooth, full-grain leather with incredibly strong 1000 Denier nylon. This durable upper is completely polishable.
GORE-TEX® (GTX)100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
VIBRAM® KLETTERLIFT OUTSOLE Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
WOMEN’S SIZING This boot is available in men’s and women’s sizing, please ensure that you’ve selected the correct width for your needs.
STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
HOW IT FITS The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an “EE” (wide) in this style.
- STYLE: 21210
- WEIGHT: 65 oz per pair
- HEIGHT: 8″
- INSULATED: No
- INSULATION: Non-Insulated
- COLOR: Black
- FOOTBED: Airthotic
- SHANK: Fiberglass
- LAST TYPE: 650
- WATERPROOF: Yes
- LINER: GORE-TEX®
- OUTSOLE: VIbram Kletterlift
- RECRAFTABLE: Yes
- MANUFACTURING: Made in USA
- TOE PROTECTION: Plain Toe
MADE IN USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.