White’s Boot Oil is 100% natural for leather boot care and preservation. It preserves and protects against moisture, mildew, bacteria, and salt. It will not soften leather or rot stitching.
Using White’s Leather Oil for regular maintenance of all leather items, especially when warm, dusty conditions are dehydrating your leathers, will provide fast, convenient protection that also preserves. It’s Gentle on the leather but remarkably tough in its preservation qualities. Our Leather Oil is your best protection for White’s wildland boots, leather furniture, dress boots, saddles & tack, car & boat seats, RV seats & benches, motorcycle leathers (protects against dehydration, sun fading, and water), baseball gloves, work boots, holsters & scabbards, and much more.
- Restores dried leather.
- Repels water.
- Ideal for “breaking-in” new boots.
- Resists cracking and dry rot.
- Applies easily with the wool applicator or clean cloth.
- Penetrates deeply into leather.
- Can be buffed to shine or polished over.
- Excellent for touch-ups between applications of Leather Preservative.
- Contains no harmful silicones, petroleum, solvents or paraffin.
- Restores sun-faded leather.
Made in the USA.