Veridian Fire Armor Glove
A TRUE THREE-DIMENSIONAL STRUCTURAL FIREFIGHTING GLOVE WITH CURVED FINGER DESIGN AND INSET THUMB
- One-piece back shell made of ultra flexible 100% FR Para Aramid knit fleece
- Engineered with Nomex®/Kevlar® thermal liner on back of hand for superior thermal protection; Modacrylic on palm of hand for superior comfort and dexterity
- 100% water proof, viral/chemical penetration resistance and blood borne pathogen protection
- Five separate curved form fitting forchettes for maximum finger dexterity
- Exclusive breathable adhesive ensures liner/barrier is fully bonded. Liner will NOT pull out
- One-piece palm cowhide suede leather stays soft when wet with low water absorption
- Wristlet Style: 4″ Black Nomex® wristlet with leather pull patch and hang-up loop
- Cadet sizing available
- Pyrotect breathable moisture barrier is featured in all Veridian structural gloves:Fire Armor, Fire Hog & Fire Pro II
- A 3 mil barrier that is 100% waterproof, viral/chemical penetration resistant andprotects against blood borne pathogens
- Extends full-length of the glove for complete protection
Gauntlet style shown – Wristlet style also available
Veridian gloves are made from all USA manufactured material and produced in the USA with a highly skilled work force.
ALL STRUCTURAL GLOVES: UL certified to meet or exceed current edition of NFPA 1971 Standard.