Streamlight Vantage LED Helmet-Mounted Light
Compact – light and bright – virtually indestructible! The Vantage’s waterproof, chemical-resistant anodized aircraft aluminum body; high-impact engineering polymer LED housing; and high-temperature, shock-mounted impact resistant Boro Float glass lens will stand up to intense heat, extreme weather conditions, and severe work environments. Guaranteed.
C4 LED—almost 3 times brighter than High Flux LEDs. Streamlight C4 premium LED is 7 to 10 times brighter than the first generation LEDs still used in many firefighting flashlights. Yet the new C4 LEDs consume far less energy and has a 50,000 hour lifetime.
Photonic Crystal technology to produce a smooth, approximately 80-lumen beam designed especially for firefighting over 4 hours. A microcontroller regulates power, delivering more than 4 hours of continuous runtime at over 95% of full brightness before power falls off. For non-critical situations, back-up, and navigation you have another two hours of diminishing output.
An ultra-bright blue safety taillight LED lets your partners see you when they’re following, even under the worst conditions.
Convenient, 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries can be changed in 30 seconds without taking the light off the helmet. The lithium batteries have a storage life over 10 years, and are not affected by extreme temperatures.
- Lightweight, compact, low profile design easily attaches/detaches above or below brim on traditional and modern style fire helmets, industrial helmets, and hard hats
- C4 LED is 2-3 times brighter than previous generation LEDs
- Up to 4,500 candela peak central intensity; 80 lumens measured system output
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a smooth beam hotspot with optimum peripheral illumination
- Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level
- Over 4 hours continuous regulated runtime at 95% of full brightness before power falls off
- Total 6 hours continuous runtime to the 10% output level—providing an extra two hours of useful diminishing light for navigation, back-up, and non-critical situations.
- 50,000 hour lifetime C4 LED has is impervious to shock; will not break or burn out.
- Ultra-bright 470nm blue taillight LED; 100,000 hour lifetime.
- Swivel clamp with 5° angle adjuster insert to optimize beam location
- Light rotates 360 degrees on clamp; can be mounted on either side of helmet.
- Tighten clamp with your fingers. No tools necessary!
- Anodized aircraft aluminum body
- IPX7 rated waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass lens
- High impact, chemically resistant engineering polymer LED housing
- Uses two CR123 lithium batteries (included)
- Reflective strip for visibility even if light is off
- Length: 3.26 in. (8.28 cm)
- Width: 1.47 in. (3.73 cm)
- Height above/below mounting surface: 1.84 in. (4.67 cm)
- Height with clamp: 2.56 in. (6.50 cm)
- WEIGHT: 5.14 oz (1.45.7 gm) with batteries.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty