|The Fire-Dex Rubber boot is a classic staple to firefighting PPE. Waterproof with thermal insulation and steel protection make this an ideal, economical choice for protective footwear.
Certified to NFPA 1971.
- Integrated pull-on loops
- Wool lining
- Protective Package: Steel Toe, Plate, and Shank
- Reinforced rubber shin guard
- Reinforced rubber heel
- Reflective trim
- Articulating louvers on side tread for added traction
- Tread pattern to push water outward
- Contoured heel cup to reduce heel slippage
- Unique, custom-made footbed
- Available in: Regular width whole sizes 4-16 and half sizes 8½-13½, Wide width whole sizes 8-16 and half sizes 8½-13½, Extra Wide width whole sizes 8-14 and half sizes 8½-11½.
- Rubber with Nitrile provides superior abrasion resistance and FR properties
- Silicone Treated to prevent light degradation and increase lifetime of the boot
- Reinforced Toe, Shin, & Heel Kick
- Integrated Pull-on Loops designed to last the lifetime of the boot
- Enhanced Visibility with reflective trim around sole and yellow reinforcements
- Wool lining insulates and wicks moisture
- Sock Liner reduces foot, leg, and back fatigue
- Stainless Steel Protective Package – steel toe, midsole and ladder shank
- One-Piece Lug Sole, with deep lugs for increased traction