True North Dual Radio Harness Chest Gen 2
Our collection of best-selling Radio Harnesses feature all the bells and whistles that our customers expect from True North® products. With adjustable pockets designed to fit all makes and models of radios and our internal suspension system that keeps harness fit stable, to upgraded, lightweight low-profile back harnesses, our Gen 2 Radio Harnesses are even more comfortable, durable and functional than ever.
The Dual Universal Radio Harness pairs comfort and function with a side-zip on internal pocket for faster access. Our unique internal suspension system keeps the radio harness comfortably on your chest without sagging or swinging. Holds most sizes of radios from Bendix King down to Icom and Kenwood.
- 2 adjustable radio pockets fit a wide range of models from larger legacy radios to smaller, modern handsets
- Cell phone pocket developed to fit large phones and their cases
- Multiple storage throughout for batteries, maps, notebooks and pens
- Slots for holding two pens
- Low profile back harness constructed from lightweight yet durable Hypalon™
- Can mount directly to your line pack shoulder harness with Integration Straps (sold separately)
- Zippered front pocket for Kestrel or GPS
- NFPA 1977
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, Nylon Hardware, Hypalon™
- Weight: .80 lbs