CrewBoss™ Traditional Shirt 6.0 oz. (Nomex) IIIA – Yellow
This innovative new style Brush Shirt includes all of the functionality of the classic style with an improved stand up collar for complete neck coverage. Ideal for wildland firefighters, the Brush Shirt offers the comfort you need with the toughness
Based off the original Forest Service style brush shirt, the Traditional Brush Shirt is designed for optimal functionality on the most high pressure fire lines. The Traditional Brush Shirt includes features such as; large spade-style pockets with hook and loop closures, as well as hook and loop closures around the cuff to insure a tight fit around the glove. Available in either Nomex® IIIA , the Traditional Brush Shirt provides superior personal protection with dependable strength that is lightweight, breathable and inherently flame resistant.
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
- Large spade-style pockets with hook and loop closures.
- Forest Service style button-front closure.
- Hook and loop cuff closures insures tight fit at the glove.
- Extra-long square-cut tails.
- Nomex® thread throughout.
- Stress points bartacked at 10 locations.
- Button front closure or Zipper front closure.
- Available in size Small through 3XL.