Dri-Foot Waterproof Outdoorsman – Brown
The White’s Dri-Foot Series incorporates a waterproof, yet breathable, Hill-tex liner that sheilds the foot from water while allowing perspiration to escape. White’s Dri-Foot Series boots are handcrafted at the factory in Spokane, Washington and are completely rebuildable for years of service.
- 6 oz. silicone tanned all leather upper. Color: Brown Pebble
- Completely rebuildable for years of extended life
- 10″ height standard, 8″ available
- Select: Unit Airbob (Standard) by special order Vibram Lug or Vibram Sierra Soles
- 9-iron leather insole
- 9-iron composition rubber midsole
- 8-iron leather heel counter
- Goodyear leather welt consrtuction
- Hill-tex waterproof/breathable liner – Prohibits moisture penetration from the outside but allows sweat and moisture to flow away from the body to the external environment to maintain proper body temperature.
- Padded leather collar
- Insulated Option available with 400 grams Thinsulate® insulation
- Available in sizes 7 to 13, including 1/2 sizes. Available in widths of B,C, D, E and EE.