The CAL FIRE Work Uniform Pant combines professional style with wildland functionality. Dual Compliant Pants allow for faster response times to wildland fires by removing the need for turnout pants, wildland overpants, or a change into wildland specific PPE. Certified to both NFPA 1977 and 1975, this pant combines a modernized station wear look, with the wildland functionality that you would expect from CrewBoss Brush Pant.
- Front stave closure with locking zipper fly closure.
- Two front slash pockets.
- Two rear welt pockets.
- Seven oversized belt loops to accommodate a 2in belt.
- Silicon crease for professional appearance
- Slips easily in and out of turnout gear
- Available in Midnight Navy
- Certified to both NFPA 1977 and 1975
- Part # WS-SWP4424
- Not all sizes are in stock, additional sizes available by special order